Our office is open to allow routine visits. Telemedicine visits will be determined on a case by case basis since some insurers are no longer covering telemedicine visits.
COVID-19 precautions are still in effect with social distancing, hand washing, and face-mask protocols.
Please wear your own mask to your visit as the offices only have a limited supply to offer those that forget or don’t have a mask.
We are aware that many of our patients are concerned about the Coronavirus. As always, Northwest Ohio Center for Pelvic Rehabilitation & Wellness is maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and sterilization in our licensed medical facility. The health and well-being of our patients and employees remains our highest priority.
Per the Ohio state board and local medical societies, as of now:
Office visits with be rescheduled out 5-10 days pending 72 hour resolution of symptoms ONLY. All elective surgeries will be postponed for 10-14 days with + tests. This will be reevaluated on a weekly basis pending 72 hour resolution of symptoms WITH a negative test.
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak and its endemic persistence, we have maintained efforts to protect our staff and all who visit us. These efforts include:
- Additional cleaning procedures in all areas, including increasing the frequency of these cleaning routines – with an emphasis on frequent disinfecting of high-touch areas.
- Placing hand sanitizers in key areas, including the lobby, treatment rooms and high-traffic areas.
- Educating our staff on the specific procedures recommended by the CDC to prevent transmission of the COVID-19 virus.
- Mandating that our staff stay home and seek medical care if they exhibit any flu-like symptoms.
- Rescheduling appointments without cancellation fee for patients who feel unwell.
- Rescheduling appointments for high risk individuals, including older patients or those with underlying health conditions, without cancellation fee.
- Family and friends will allowed back for consultations or to aid their elderly family member.
- No anticipated closures due to the endemic transition of COVID-19 with clinic or surgeries.
The Center For Disease Control (CDC) recommends the following precautionary measures and guidelines to keep you healthy and to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use an alcohol-based sanitizer if soap is not available
- Keep away from others who are or may be sick
- Avoid touching surfaces in public places
- Avoid crowded locations and events
- Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
- Clean and disinfect household objects & surfaces in your home
- Avoid all non-essential travel
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, including cough or fever, please call your primary care physician or urgent care in order to safeguard those around you. According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment at a later date with no cancellation fee.
The safety of our patients is our number one priority. If you have any concerns, please contact our office.
For more information regarding the coronavirus please visit: www.coronavirus.gov
Please Contact Us with Any Questions: 419-893-7134 (ext. 5)
Pelvic Floor Therapy Blog
Thank you for visiting our blog, where our Perrysburg board certified pelvic floor physical therapists keep you updated on the latests treatments, technologies, news and events in men’s and women’s pelvic health.
Check back often to stay up to date on the latest medical information and developments that can improve your wellbeing and quality of life.